This event page records upcoming hearings and in person judicial conferences for the Waitangi Tribunal. These are updated on a regular basis.
Porirua ki Manawatū District Inquiry: Upcoming 2018 hearings
Venues will be advised here on our website, and via memorandum-directions from the Presiding Officer, in due course.
- Hearing Week 1: 29 May – 1 June 2018
- Hearing Week 2: 25-30 June 2018
- Hearing Week 3: 20-24 August 2018
- Contact: For further information, please do not hesitate to email the Inquiry Facilitator, Aaron Randall at Aaron.Randall@justice.govt.nz
Health Services and Outcomes Inquiry
- Tribunal: Judge Stephen Clark (Presiding Officer); Associate Professor Tom Roa, Tania Simpson, Dr Angela Ballara, Professor Linda Tuhiwai Smith
- Judicial Conference: 11 June 2018. Venue: Wellington, Waitangi Tribunal Unit.
- Hearing week 1 and 2: 15-19 Oct, 23 – 26 October. Venue: To be confirmed
- Contact: For further information, please do not hesitate to email Inquiry Facilitator, Sarah Miller at Sarah.Miller@justice.govt.nz